Thursday, October 9, 2008

The big switch is looming ahead...


Just a quick post to say I Heart 'I Heart Guts' even more now....click here to find out why. Gotta love Kasper.

'Final' cross match tests came through today - results were negative which is all good. Am trying to keep myself busy at all times at the moment, if I don't have anything to do for any amount of time I find myself pondering over a million 'what ifs...' but deep down I know there is no point in even thinking like this and as my dialysis buddy Terre says I should just be prepared for anything and everything.

I stole the image above from Jen's blog. Thought it was very apt!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Thinking of you hun x

Emmie said...

Thinking of you and Oli very much as you cross these final hurdles. Stay strong hun, it is all going to be worth it! xxxx

Holly said...

thanks guys :) xxx

Tinypoppet said...

Thinking of you both....what an incredible journey this must be to go through! Fingers crossed tight :) xx

Anonymous said...

Cakes, what an amazing blog you have kept! Have been glued. Will be thinking of you lots and well keep them crossed extra tight for you! Will come and visit you soon xx

Donna said...

Hope all goes well, I will be thinking of u and I can't wait to see you posting on here saying how well it's gone!

Unknown said...

Oli's Dad here:
All has gone so well. Holly is peeing fine! Oli is sitting in a chair. I'm sure that they will fill you in with the details when they can.
Much love to you all
David
x

Donna said...

Thanks for the update, that's fantastic news :0)